Email


Send Time Lapse ideas or comments to adbjsproductions@hotmail.com

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cheese Puff In Water



It all started while I was at home recording the first Time Lapse video. I wanted to see what would happen if I left a cheese ball in water for awhile. I tested it with the water from the food coloring Time Lapse. I put it in and completely forgot about it for the afternoon. I came back later that day and the cheese ball was a floating white mush on the water. i was upset I didn't see what happened. I changed the water and got a new cheese ball. I recorded for 45 minutes until the battery died. Unfortunately I didn't get to see it completly turn to mush but I hope to do another video at a later date.


Actual Time: 45 minutes
Speed: 25.0x

No comments:

Post a Comment