Email


Send Time Lapse ideas or comments to adbjsproductions@hotmail.com

Monday, September 27, 2010

Clouds



One day as I was outside looking at the clouds, the idea came to me of what it would be like to see clouds moving extremely fast! I thought I should take the time to do a Time Lapse Video to find out. I waited for a partly cloudy weather outside. When it came one afternoon my camera was ready and I got the shots. I love watching clouds move but it usually happens so slow you don't notice anything changing. Time Lapse was the perfect solution because I could see all the clouds moving before my eyes. I was pleased with my results. I like the way the video turned out and would hope other people like it too. Please take the time to check out this short video. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment