Email


Send Time Lapse ideas or comments to adbjsproductions@hotmail.com

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Puzzle




When I was younger, I spent countless hours putting puzzles together. It was a fun thing I liked to do when I was bored and I enjoyed it. I haven't touched a puzzle in a long time. Then, one day, as I was in the laundry room, I saw the puzzles and it reminded me how much time I had spent on it. I realized the time for one puzzle was realistic for a time lapse video. First I put it together to be sure all the pieces were there. The puzzle was complete so I set up the camera and started filming. It took around 20 minutes to finish the 100 piece puzzle of two cats. I then played the video back at 25 times the speed. I enjoyed making this video and I hope you enjoy watching it!

No comments:

Post a Comment